Tyler has represented the interests of numerous individuals across the state of Georgia who have been injured by the negligence of others or injured on the job. After starting his career in Cartersville at Akin & Tate learning under two accomplished trial lawyers, Tyler moved to Savannah and worked in a local firm handling personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. In 2013, Tyler became a founding partner of Roden Law, a firm committed to providing thorough, effective, and relentless advocacy to injured clients.
Bar Admissions & Associations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- Executive Editor , Journal of Intellectual Property Law
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South
- Woodberry Forest School
- "Throwing a Flag on Copyright Warnings: How Professional Sports Organizations Systematically Overstate Copyright Protection," 15 Journal of Intellectual Property Law 369, Spring 2008, Vol. 2.