Peter T. O’Reilly is an attorney and former prosecutor who practices out of our Charleston, South Carolina office. He received his undergraduate degree from Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Georgia. Peter attended law school at the University of South Carolina and graduated in 2018.
Prior to joining Roden Law, Peter began his career as an Assistant Solicitor in the Fifth Circuit Solicitor’s Office in Columbia, South Carolina. As a prosecutor, Peter had the opportunity to prosecute numerous cases to jury verdict which included murder, drug trafficking, and driving under the influence. In addition, Peter was the DUI prosecutor for Richland County and handled cases for the South Carolina Highway Patrol, University of South Carolina Police Department, and the Richland County Sheriff’s Department. Peter also has experience working on mass casualty investigations alongside the City of Columbia Police Department.
Peter now uses his courtroom experience to advocate on behalf of injury victims and those who have been falsely accused of criminal acts.
Bar Admissions & Associations:
- State Bar of South Carolina
- State Bar of North Carolina
- United States District Court of South Carolina
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Technology Law
- Children's Law Concentration
- Student Bar Association, Executive Board
- B.A., Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville, GA
- Cum Laude Graduate
- National Mock Trial Association Advocate