Eric Roden has represented injury victims from the outset of his career and has never advocated on behalf of insurance companies. Having worked in the areas of wrongful death, automobile accidents, nursing home negligence, and workers’ compensation law, Eric has spent his entire career working to maximize the recoveries of those injured due to the negligent and malicious acts of others. In 2013, Eric became a founding partner of Roden Law, a firm committed to providing thorough, effective, and relentless advocacy to injured clients.
Bar Admissions & Associations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- Cum Laude Graduate
- Executive Vice-Chair , Mock Trial Board
- Best Advocate, South Texas Mock Trial Challenge
- Semi-Finalist , William W. Daniel National Invitational Mock
- B.A., University of Georgia
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Order of Omega Greek Honor Society
- Vice-President , Phi Kappa Psi
- Getting Blood from a Turnip: Maximizing your Client’s Workers’ Compensation Recovery, Savannah Bar Association: Hot Topics Seminar, 2014.
- The Invisible Employee: A Look at the Double Edged Sword of Secondary Workers’ Compensation Liability, Workers’ Compensation Law Institute, Georgia ICLE, October 4, 2012.
Professional and Civic Involvement:
- America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Savannah Bar Association
- Registered Mediator with the Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution
- William Jay Society, Telfair Museum
- LaunchSAVANNAH, Savannah Chamber of Commerce